With the advent of the information age, computers and networks have become an important part of people's lives, especially young people's work and life. However, the "computer disease" caused by improper use is also followed. Cervical spondylosis is the most common one. Most of them are stiff neck pain, shoulder and arm pain, numbness of fingers, dizziness and so on. It is mainly due to the improper use of computers, resulting in the tension and strain of the muscles around the cervical spine, the degeneration of the cervical disc and facet joints. The display bracket came into being.
Related Industry Knowledge
- A brief introduction to ergonomics
- Intelligent furniture
- The development of the lifting table
- Lifting table classification
- Brief introduction and function of notebook com...
- Notebook computer support product description
- Lifting worktable
- Classification of lifting worktable
- Display bracket
- The dangers of sedentary work
- Advantages of standing office
- Development of sit stand desk