Ergonomics is a technology born after World War II. In addition to our common styling design, ergonomics actually includes many aspects such as the location of buttons, the design of descriptive text and so on.
Generally speaking, in essence, the so-called ergonomics is to make the use of tools as appropriate as possible to the natural form of the human body, so that people who can use tools at work, the body and spirit do not need any active adaptation, thereby minimizing the fatigue caused by the use of tools. The ergonomics design of mouse is mainly the form design of mouse. To study this problem, we first need to study the natural structure of human hands.
Previous: A brief introduction to ergonomics
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- A brief introduction to ergonomics
- Intelligent furniture
- The development of the lifting table
- Lifting table classification
- Brief introduction and function of notebook com...
- Notebook computer support product description
- Lifting worktable
- Classification of lifting worktable
- Display bracket
- Background of display bracket